Tuesday 30 November 2010

Design Methodology Study - SCT Estudio de Arquitectura

Visiting Palma and being shown around the Museum of Modern Art by Vicente Tomás of SCT, was a part of the inspiration for me to design my year long thesis project in Palma (in the district of Es Jonquet).
Therefore, I have chosen to research the design methodology of SCT Estudio de Arquitectura, due to their innovative use of external / internal spaces and your creative approach to modern interventions within a historic context. I feel that understanding their specific design methodology will greatly help with my approach to the site in front of the windmills in Es Jonquet. As they are based in Palma and most of their schemes are in this region and often utilize courtyards I feel that this case study could also contribute towards answering my thesis question.










No comments:

Post a Comment